Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We would like to share our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
www.kumon.co.uk is a site operated by Kumon Educational UK Co Limited.
Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited (“Kumon UK”)
Company registration number: 2559971
Company registration address: 11 Raven Wharf, Lafone Street, London, SE1 2LR.
Registered in England
Main trading address: 5th Floor, The Grange, 100 High Street, London, N14 6BN.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page; please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes, as they are binding.
Personal data entered into this website is treated as confidential and will be dealt with in accordance with Data Protection Act 1988.
Kumon UK is the licensee of all the Intellectual Property rights on our site, and in the material published throughout it. Those works are protected by copyright law and treaties around the world. The content of this website is protected under the Intellectual Property laws of England and Wales. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that you must not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce the website or any of the Intellectual Property Rights on our website.
Limitation of Liability
The use of this website is at the user own risk. Kumon UK may update our website from time to time and may change content at any time. Kumon UK do not guarantee that this website will be free from errors and omission and therefore Kumon UK makes no representations and warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied relating to the accuracy of this website.
Kumon UK accept no liability for any damage, loss or consequential loss arising or in connection with using or the inability to use our website and/or the reliance of information and content obtained from our website.
Kumon UK do not guarantee that our site is free from viruses or any other technologically harmful material and therefore Kumon UK accept no liability for loss or damage in relation to viruses that may affect your computer equipment, computer software, data, programs and any other material due to the use of our website. Please ensure you have adequate protective measures to protect yourself against loss or damage.
Third Party Linking
The website may refer to other websites or provide links to third party websites, use of these other websites is entirely at the users own risk. Where our website provides links to third party websites these inks are provided for your information only. Kumon UK have no control over the content of those websites and therefore this should not be seen as an endorsement from Kumon UK.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any comments or queries relating to our website please contact us at: email@example.com
Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited (“Kumon”) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We would like to share our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the kumon.co.uk website. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.kumon.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Collection of personal information
On our site, you can request further information about studying with Kumon, you can apply for jobs with Kumon and apply to become a franchisee running your own Kumon study centre. Kumon maintains the confidentiality, security and integrity of all personal information we obtain from our users.
We use the information you provide about yourself only to complete your enquiry or application. We are required to collect this information in order to complete your enquiry or application. We do not share this information with outside parties.
Personal information collected by Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £10 will be payable to cover administrative costs. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to The Data Protection Officer, Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited, 5th Floor, The Grange, 100 High Street, Southgate, London N14 6BN.
By submitting your personal data to Kumon Educational UK Co. Limited, you hereby consent to Kumon Educational UK registering and storeing said personal data for the purpose of administering your application or enquiry.
Collection of statistics about user’s behaviour and “remarketing”
Kumon, or our analytics partners, may send a cookie to your computer or use web beacons to gather statistical information.
A cookie does not personally identify you, it is simply a way to know that a particular web browser was used to visit our sites.
Similarly, a web beacon does not personally identify you, it is simply a way to automatically send information about pages and content used to an analysis tool.
Cookies and web beacons allow us to understand things such as whether a particular web browser is spending much time on our sites, visiting several times per month, and other types of analysis.
If you do not provide us with personally identifiable information, then your visits – despite us using cookies or web beacons – are anonymous. We don’t know the actual person linked with the cookie.
For example, we use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Google Analytics will place a cookie on your browser so we are able to allow our third-party business partners, including Google, ad servers, and ad networks, to serve you advertisements (“ads”) based on your prior visits to our website. These ads are delivered to you on third-party websites and services across the Internet.
Kumon does not sell, rent, or share the information we collect directly from you or about you from third parties with these third-party business partners for such parties’ own marketing purposes.
Users wishing to opt out of receiving adverts as a result of non-personally identifiable information should visit www.networkadvertising.org/choices and follow the onscreen instructions. Kumon operates a strict opt-in policy for users who provide us with personally identifiable information.
1. This scheme is run by Kumon Educational UK Co., Limited (“Kumon”), whose registered office is at 11 Raven Wharf, Lafone Street, London, SE1 2LR. Kumon’s main trading address is 5th Floor, The Grange, 100 High Street, London, N14 6BN.
2. To participate in this scheme you will recommend an individual (“Recommended Person”) with a view to them becoming Kumon Instructor (“Recommendation Scheme”).
3. Recommendations must be made by completing the online form on www.kumon.co.uk
4. The Recommended Person must not have previously submitted an application to become a Kumon Instructor.
5. The Recommended Person must reside in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland and must be legally entitled or have permission to work in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
6. The Recommendation Scheme will run from 23 November 2016 (“opening date”) until 6 January 2017 (“closing date”). All recommendations received after the closing date are automatically disqualified.
7. The scheme is open for current parent(s)/legal guardian(s) of a student attending the Kumon Study Centre in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
8. Under the Recommendation scheme, there is no limit to the number of recommendations you can make.
9. Kumon shall at its own discretion, determine whether or not a Recommended Person is suitable. In making this determination, Kumon shall use such criteria as it deems appropriate.
10. Parents cannot recommend themselves, their spouses or recommend a person who has already submitted an application to become an Instructor or attended an Information Session.
11. Should your recommendation result in your Recommended Person’s application for an Instructor to be successful and the opening of a Kumon Study Centre by that Recommended Person, you shall receive a reward of £200 (“the Reward”).
12. If the Recommended Person has already been recommended by someone else your recommendation will not qualify for the Reward.
13. The Reward will be paid in two stages:
a. £100 upon the Recommended Person being invited to train with us
b. £100 upon the Recommended Person opening a Kumon Study Centre;
14. By providing the personal details of the Recommended Person and recommending them to Kumon, you agree that you have obtained consent from the Recommended Person.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Kumon may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Recommendation Scheme.
16. Kumon reserves the right to hold void, extend, suspend, cancel or amend the Reward or the Recommendation Scheme where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. By participating in the Recommendation Scheme you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and Kumon’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Recommendation Scheme.
18. The terms and conditions shall be governed by the English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.