For your convenience, we have provided some key facts about our organisation and the ability to download authorised images, logos and more detailed information. You can also visit our blog to read recent news about the impact Kumon is having in communities across the UK, and hear from our students themselves about their Kumon journey.
If you would like to arrange an interview, or need any further information, please do not hesitate to call Louise Young, Brand and Communications Manager on 020 8447 9010 or email email@example.com.
- Kumon is the largest supplementary education provider in the UK and Ireland.
- Kumon offers maths and English worksheet based study programmes for children of all ages and abilities.
- The Kumon programmes aim to develop independent, advanced learners, with a positive attitude to study.
- Kumon students are supported to reach a level of study beyond the international standard for their age.
- There are currently more than 77,000 Kumon students learning at over 680 study centres across the UK and Ireland.
- There are over 4 million students worldwide.
- The Kumon Method of Learning was developed in 1954 by Toru Kumon, both a parent and gifted teacher from Japan.
- All Kumon Instructors are skilled and committed individuals with a passion for education and a strong desire to see children develop.
- Kumon fees vary; initial registration and the monthly single subject fee are around £25 and £60 per child, respectively.