Monday 3:15pm-6:45pm and Saturday 9:15am-12:45pm
£7.50 per hour
Do you want to work for the world’s largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in maths and English? Then keep reading!
Kumon develops every child’s potential, offering maths and English study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. We currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
We are currently looking for a Class Assistant to support the centre Instructor in all aspects of the high level Kumon Maths and English Programmes at the Kumon Harborne Study Centre. Class Assistants are an essential part of daily life in Kumon Study Centres. Each of our study centres is reliant upon their support.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
• To support high level maths in the G+ class.
• Accurately pull, date, mark and record student's work.
• Instruct early learners and develop the work skills of our newly enrolled students.
• Liaising with and maintaining positive working relationships with parents.
• Perform observations of students and providing concise feedback to the Instructor.
• General administration duties as and when requested by line manager
Key skills and experience required for this role are:
• A passion for education and development of children through individualised study.
• Experience in high level maths
• A strong grasp of written and spoken English.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage administrative tasks effectively.
• Achieved a level A or above (or equivalent) in GCSE Mathematics
• Achieved a level C or above (or equivalent) in GCSE English Language
The interview process will consist of:
1. Initial phone interview with the hiring manager
2. If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid. The assessment day will be based on tests and presentations
3. The final stage will be a face-to-face interview
Closing Date: Friday 15 December 2017
Please complete the form below in full, to enable us to consider you as a future Kumon Associate.