What are the benefits of Kumon’s one-week Free Trial and how does it work?
The Kumon Free Trial provides the opportunity for families new to Kumon to experience one-week of the maths and English study programmes for free!
The Kumon Method of Learning is designed to help any child, of any ability realise their potential and become an enthusiastic learner. Through daily worksheet study and Instructor guidance, your child will work at the 'just-right' level to develop their ability and fluency in small, manageable steps. They start at a comfortable level, allowing them to build confidence, concentration and pace, before progressing on to higher level work. Your child will also build on strong learning foundations such as problem solving, working independently and self-correction, which are great transferrable skills that will help them achieve across all subjects at school and their future careers.
The benefits of Free Trial
- Your child will learn how small amounts of daily study will work for them, boosting their confidence and satisfaction each time they complete a worksheet.
- They will get to experience the atmosphere of your local study centre where students are focused on their own individually set worksheets under their Instructor’s guidance.
- Your child will learn how to complete their worksheets in a timely way, demonstrating and practising what they already know, and what they can achieve.
- You’ll learn how your child can settle into a daily study routine and how it can work for your family, plus you’ll learn more about your child’s ability by seeing them complete worksheets independently.
- You’ll gain valuable insights into their current learning level and receive a study projection that shows what your child can achieve in their first six months of Kumon study after they enrol.
- You’ll learn about your child’s potential. Your Instructor will be able to identify and give you an idea about your child’s key abilities. Whether that is to focus, attention to detail, mental calculation skills, reading comprehension or pencil control skills, you will be able to understand areas in which Kumon can really start to develop your child.
To start your one-week Free Trial, you can book an initial assessment meeting with your local participating Kumon study centre. Your Instructor will contact you to discuss your child’s needs and confirm the arrangements. The assessment involves your child completing a short maths and/or English test which is designed to identify their current ability and establish topics that require further development. Upon completion of the assessment, the Instructor will share your child’s style of working and you’ll be able to understand the projected pathway that your child will work through to keep developing and progressing.
During the Free Trial, your child will be provided with a set number of worksheets to complete each day of the week, attending up to two classes where your Instructor can observe and guide their study. If you choose, you can enrol your child at the study centre and they’ll continue their study routine by attending weekly classes.
Kumon study aims to ensure that every child develops a love for learning. To discover your child’s potential with the Kumon maths and English study programmes, contact your local study to book your one-week Free Trial today! The latest Free Trial offer is available until 15 November 2023 at participating study centres.