Kumon with schools
As the UK’s leading supplementary education provider, Kumon has been working in partnership with schools nationwide for many years, seeing first-hand the benefits brought to students of all ages and abilities. Teachers tell us they like that:
- The Kumon programmes are complementary to the school curriculum
- The child’s assessment identifies what the child can do and any gaps in their learning
- Students start at a comfortable level, allowing them to build confidence, concentration and pace, before progressing
- All students have an individualised study plan which clearly demonstrates the student’s progress
- The work at Kumon is designed so students work out solutions for themselves
- A trained Kumon Instructor works alongside them
Our work with the Ham Dingle Primary School in Stourbridge
Jacqui Grace, Head Teacher, says: “When we invited Lisa, the Kumon Instructor, to talk with us, we were very quickly reassured by what Lisa showed us and we felt there were some children who would definitely benefit from a different approach, but still working closely with ourselves."
Speak with KumonPlease fill out the below so we can give you a call.
Fill out the form
Click ‘I am not a robot’
Kumon will give you a call!